- The Heist: When cat burglar Rumiko clashes with her new girl in town rival Laney, their ‘guy in the van’ assistants spot a golden opportunity to get their type-A bosses thinking about romance instead of the next heist. But when Rumiko’s ex-husband and his mysterious friend Ironwood throw a wrench into the relationship before it even really starts, the heartbroken thieves race each other to steal the biggest prize yet — and it might just get them both killed.
- 3rd Place in 1st Annual WIFMCO Screenplay Contest
- Stormcrows: A Challenger II tank crew and a young female electrical engineer named Gower must find a way to kill enormous, invisible monsters hidden in a storm that consumes everything in its path before Scotland—and the world—is turned into a wasteland.
- Finalist in the 2016 Fantastic Planet Feature Screenplay Competition
- Best Sci Fi/Fantasy Screenplay at 2nd Annual Chicago Genre Screenplay Competition
- Tea [short] (post-production)
- Assistant Director, Screenwriter
- The Reel Britain (Completed)
- Executive producer (also blogger and the chief cook and bottle washer)