Wow, it’s already time for Mile Hi Con! This has been one hell of a year. I’ll be at the convention Saturday and Sunday. And here’s my schedule:
- Pride on the Pages; 11:00 at Wind River B
- Group Reading and Discussion: Weird Westerns; 12:00 at Wind River A
- Reading Game; 14:45 at Grand Mesa
- Fans Getting Active; 10:00 at Bristlecone
- Writing Fan Fiction: The Good, the Bad, and the Other Stuff; 13:00 at Mesa Verde A
- Gentle Art of Verbal Disagreement; 14:00 at Mesa Verde A
Hope to see you there! When I’m not doing panels, I will most likely be hanging around in the ground floor lobby. Feel free to stop by and say hello, and if you’d like a book signed, I’d be happy to do that for you.