- Hunger Makes the Wolf: Pilot: Hob Ravani, the omega fuck up of a mercenary biker gang called the Ghost Wolves, finds the older brother of her boss murdered in the dunes of Tanegawa’s World. Worse, she finds out that his daughter, Mag, is missing. It’s the first step of a violent journey of heroism, space magic, and motorcycle battles against the monopoly that owns Hob’s mining planet home and seeks to rule humanity with its genetically-engineered Weathermen.
- Finalist in the 2018 Screenplay Festival
- The Heist: When cat burglar Rumiko clashes with her new girl in town rival Laney, their ‘guy in the van’ assistants spot a golden opportunity to get their type-A bosses thinking about romance instead of the next heist. But when Rumiko’s ex-husband and his mysterious friend Ironwood throw a wrench into the relationship before it even really starts, the heartbroken thieves race each other to steal the biggest prize yet — and it might just get them both killed.
- 3rd Place in 1st Annual WIFMCO Screenplay Contest
- Stormcrows: A Challenger II tank crew and a young female electrical engineer named Gower must find a way to kill enormous, invisible monsters hidden in a storm that consumes everything in its path before Scotland—and the world—is turned into a wasteland.
- Finalist in the 2016 Fantastic Planet Feature Screenplay Competition
- Best Sci Fi/Fantasy Screenplay at 2nd Annual Chicago Genre Screenplay Competition
- Tea [short] (post-production)
- Assistant Director, Screenwriter
- The Reel Britain (Completed)
- Executive producer (also blogger and the chief cook and bottle washer)